If you have an air conditioner Frisco TX, you understand that this is the most important device you own. Do you take the necessary measures to protect this important investment? Without proper maintenance, your AC unit can break and you lose the comfort you had.
When you consider how hot Texas is, you have to take care of your device. Always check for a consistent system performance. No one wants to lose air conditioning in a hot summer. During the hottest days, a defective air conditioner can be dangerous for people or pets. Clean the HVAC system of your air conditioner Frisco TX before it leads to system failures that leave your home temperatures unbearable.
If you want to avoid these circumstances, regularly perform maintenance on your device. Regular maintenance not only keeps the device in good operation but also extends the life cycle of the device.
Here’s how you can do a little DIY maintenance on your AC in thirteen simple steps:
1. Turn off the unit or if it is a portable unit, by unplugging it from the wall outlet.
2. Remove the filter and tilt to check the cooling coil.
3. Use a cleaning agent to clean the filters on your air conditioner Frisco TX and to spray the coil.
4. Use tap water to rinse the filter.5. Reconnect filter and turn it on after 10 minutes
6. Switch on the appliance and set it to cold.
7. If the air smells a bit, restart the whole process from 1 to 6 until the smell has disappeared.
8. Turn the unit off to start further maintenance.
9. Check the outer coils for dust and dirt.
10. If the coils are dirty, wipe them with a cloth or apply a foaming cleaner for 10 to 15 minutes.
11. Use clean water to rinse the foam cleaner on your air conditioner Frisco TX.
12. Test the unit by setting the thermostat after switching on.
13. If you see something else that looks bad, call for an air conditioner repair In Frisco, Texas.
A professional AC technician does more than clean and repair your cooling system. During maintenance checks, a technician can detect several signs of problems and repair them quickly so that you can enjoy a good day during the warmer times of the year.
If you are looking for the best air conditioner Frisco TX repair, check out Air Repair Pros. Air Repair Pros have been active in the AC Repair for over 38 years and has now repaired thousands of units. They are certified by the EPA and are best in providing quality services in Frisco, Texas and the rest of the area. Their previous customers consider them to be “fast, polite and easy to work with in addition to “arriving on time and completing the installation in time”. Contact them now at 972-625-1400 and plan your repair today.